Sunday, November 2, 2008

Homemaking: Cookbook Corner

So many cookbooks, so little time....I love all my cookbooks, many of which I picked up on clearance at TJMaxx and Marshalls although some were my mothers so date back to the 1940's as well.
An antique washboard which belonged to an aunt and vintage rolling pins hang nearby. The bookshelf is free standing but fits perfectly into the area formed when we removed a large window (the back of the kitchen ended where the chair stands) at the rear of the kitchen and replaced it with a triple French door after extending the kitchen three feet.   This remodel along with a further remodel of cabinets and counters, has made a huge difference in our original kitchen.
I am linking to most of these BLOG PARTIES

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now

click to learn how-don't be missing out !!

sitemeter