Monday, April 24, 2017

Needlework: Knitted Traffic Hat and Hooded Sweater

 Please join my list of Linky and Google friends when you visit my blog!
Thanks!

This adorable hat pattern is available free from Lion Brand and is called "Traffic Hat" .  It is for an experienced knitter.  

And my favorite Knitted Hooded Sweater is made with pockets this time.  
It has a 16" separating zipper which is easily added when using a
zipper foot on your sewing machine.  

  I am linking to most of these BLOG PARTIES   

5 comments:

brownpaperpackages said...

I am in awe of your knitting! I don't know how to knit, but I am sure that was a lot of work. Great job! I just found you from Coastal Charm. Dawn

Roseann Hampton said...

What a cute hat!

Roseann Hampton said...

What a cute hat!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

That hat is absolutely precious! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

The Charm of Home said...

That is so cute! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now

click to learn how-don't be missing out !!

sitemeter