Friday, December 20, 2013

Recipe: Red and Green Sugar Cookies

Please join my list of Linky and Google friends when you visit my blog!
Thanks!
     photo f2f746d8-3f63-4806-9ee0-5de4c1ec7479_zpsa36948b6.jpg
I found this sugar cookies recipe on a greeting card my mother in law sent our youngest daughter when she was very young.  For approximately the past 30 years it has been my go to 
recipe and it never disappoints!  
I tint half the dough red and the other half green before rolling out.  
They can be made in advance and frozen.  
 photo 109d84ab-9a15-491e-9e1d-6c50b54c13f3_zps0f706729.jpg

 photo af41cf27-3403-4c74-98ac-9878087e2c4a_zps13920d4d.jpg
I am linking to most of these BLOG PARTIES 

6 comments:

Angie Church said...

oh so tasty they look perfect treat for the season
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Maria Zioga said...

These are so cute!!!! Happy Holidays
Maria

Paula said...

I love Christmas cookies! I make them most every year with my boys and grandkids...this year we tried Royal icing, fun but messy! They tasted betterthan they looked. I found your blog thru A Vision to Remember linky party, I,m your newest follower and would be delighted if you visited my blog www.paulaboudreaux.blogspot.com

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Happy to follow back...love your blog and thanks for participating in the blog hop!!

DogsMom said...

This looks like a lot of fun to make as a family.

Langley Laramée said...

It looks absolutely superb, nice creativity. Thanks for hosting this. http://www.luluhypermarket.com/GoodLife/food-culinary-tips.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now

click to learn how-don't be missing out !!

sitemeter