Saturday, April 4, 2009

Table Setting: Casual Dinner


This is the place setting I used for a casual mid-week dinner when my daughter and son-in-law came to visit. The placemats were purchased at TJMaxx, my favorite store and the napkin rings and placecard holders were purchased at Pottery Barn, on sale, of course!  The uniquely shaped wine glasses were a great find at the Williams Sonoma outet store. I love their "squared" off shape. A few clippings from the backyard plants and the table was complete !
I am linking with Tablescape Thurdsay
 at Between Naps On the Porch

2 comments:

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Friendly and cute table setting...now I'm going to check out the recipe you have for the Spinach and Cheese cakes!

Chubby Chieque said...

You called your setting for casual? I love the simplicity thoughts you have. It is more reality than sharing the whimsical, fancy and the fantasy settings.

BTW, am late coz hardly to fly from Stockholm to the US as we still have snow problem here §;-).

Happy day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now

click to learn how-don't be missing out !!

sitemeter